The Journal welcomes research submissions from criminologists, social scientists, computer scientists, cybersecurity practitioners, members of police agencies, policy-makers, and academic researchers. International and global perspectives on cybercrime and cybersecurity topics are also welcome for submission.
The International Journal of Cybersecurity Intelligence and Cybercrime (IJCIC) is affiliated with the Center for Cybercrime Investigation & Cybersecurity (CIC). The objectives of the Center are:
- To bring together in one multi- and inter-disciplinary center, those actively engaged in cybercrime and cybersecurity research, teaching, and practice.
- To encourage scholarly, scientific, and practical exchange and collaboration concerning cybercrime and cybersecurity within a global perspective.
- To develop effective cybercrime prevention strategies and practices.
- To provide a forum for interaction and the exchanging of ideas among persons involved in cybercrime and cybersecurity.
- To promote conference sessions pertaining to cybercrime and cybersecurity.