The Virtual Commons is a digital repository administered by Bridgewater State University. If you are affiliated with BSU and would like to submit your work, please navigate to your department's page, and click on the "submit" button.
The Virtual Commons also hosts several independent publications that may or may not accept electronic submissions:
Bulletin of the Massachusetts Archaeological Society
- For information about submitting your work to the Bulletin please see "For Authors" on the Massachusetts Archaeological Society webpage under "Membership">"Bulletin". https://www.massarchaeology.org/bulletin/
International Journal of Cybersecurity Intelligence & Cybercrime
- To submit your article to the IJCIC please follow the instructions here: https://vc.bridgew.edu/cgi/submit.cgi?context=ijcic.
- If you have any inquiry regarding the manuscript submission or the journal, please contact the editorial office at .
Journal of Cape Verdean Studies
- To submit your article to the JCVS please follow the instructions here: https://bridgew.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7WJAwdBdLGU4l7L .
- If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the Pedro Pires Institute for Cape Verdean Studies at .
Journal of International Women's Studies
- PLEASE NOTE: The JIWS is currently not accepting submissions until December 2023. That is why there is no submissions link on their page. The Virtual Commons Administrator cannot accept submissions on their behalf.
- If you have any questions regarding the submission process, please contact their Editorial Board at JIWS@bridgew.edu.
Although affiliated with BSU and only accepting publications from individuals affiliated with BSU, the Bridgewater Review as well as the Graduate Review both operate independently, and anyone interested in submitting their work should contact their Editor's directly.
Please do not contact the Virtual Commons Administrator regarding any of the publications listed above in reference to submissions, as they do not have decision-making authority in that process.
For any technical questions please refer to the FAQ page or contact the Maxwell Library with questions or requests:
Chelsea Fernandes, Digital Services Librarian