Glass Plate Negative
The first Old Colony Railroad station in Bridgewater, located near Broad and Spring Streets, was built of wood in 1846. A new rock-faced granite station was completed in 1893
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Glass Plate Negatives Collection
"Bridgewater Railroad Station" (digitized 2012). Bridgewater Image Gallery. Image 18.
Available at: http://vc.bridgew.edu/bridgewater_images/18
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.