Glass Plate Negative
East side of Bridgewater Central Square, circa 1890. To the right is the Bridgewater Town Hall, built in 1843. Next door to the Town Hall was Wm. Prophett (furniture, carpet and undertaking businesses) and J. H. Fairbanks Co. hardware store. Toward the left of the image (north end of the block) was the Bridgewater Inn.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Glass Plate Negatives Collection
"Bridgewater Central Square (east side)" (digitized 2012). Bridgewater Image Gallery. Image 3.
Available at: https://vc.bridgew.edu/bridgewater_images/3
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.