Glass Plate Negative
The Trinity Episcopal Church, at the corner of Main and Pearl Streets, was dedicated in 1884. The congregation in Bridgewater dates back to the mid-18th century.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Glass Plate Negatives Collection
"Trinity Episcopal Church" (digitized 2012). Bridgewater Image Gallery. Image 12.
Available at: https://vc.bridgew.edu/bridgewater_images/12
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.