Don Johnson, who was an English department faculty member at B.S.C. from 1971–1983, currently teaches at East Tennessee State University where he has served as both department chair and dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. He lives on the banks of the Watauga River in a house that was built in 1791.
Bridgewater Review, 21(2), 28-30.
Available at: https://vc.bridgew.edu/br_rev/vol21/iss2/13