Psychologic Factors in Rehabilitation
- Explain the relationship between psychosocial factors and the potential for sports-related injury
- Identify signs of psychologic distress in the injured athlete
- Describe the psychologic response to athletic injury
- Explain psychologic coping strategies
- List psychosocial interventions for enhancing rehabilitation
Bacon, V.L. (2012). Psychologic Factors in Rehabilitation. In J.R. Andrews, G.L. Harrelson, & K.E. Wilk (Eds.) Physical Rehabilitation of the Injured Athlete (4th ed.), (pp. 2-10). Philadelphia: Elsevier/Saunders.
Virtual Commons Citation
Bacon, Victoria L. (2012). Psychologic Factors in Rehabilitation. In Counselor Education Faculty Publications. Paper 26.
Available at: http://vc.bridgew.edu/couns_ed_fac/26