Glass Plate Negative
The Reverend John Shaw used his house at 15 Plymouth Street as a school to prepare boys and young men for college. Built around 1740, the house was torn down in 1904 to make room for a new house for Walter and Flora Little.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Glass Plate Negatives Collection
"Shaw House (front), 15 Plymouth Street" (digitized 2012). Bridgewater Image Gallery. Image 4.
Available at: http://vc.bridgew.edu/bridgewater_images/4
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.