Glass Plate Negative
The New Jerusalem Church, early 1890s, on the southeast corner of School and Bedford Streets. Joseph A. Hyde, a member of the church and owner of the Bates and Hyde Cotton Gin Company, was a very generous benefactor of the church and was instrumental in the construction of this building in 1871.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Glass Plate Negatives Collection
"New Jerusalem Church" (digitized 2012). Bridgewater Image Gallery. Image 26.
Available at: http://vc.bridgew.edu/bridgewater_images/26
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.