Glass Plate Negative
The house at the corner of South and Pleasant Streets was built around 1845 for Dr. Abram T. Lowe, whose family owned the home until the early 1900s. Since the 1950s the building has been in use as the Bridgewater Nursing Home. Prior to its use as a nursing home, the house was used as a restaurant and an inn.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Glass Plate Negatives Collection
"Lowe House, Pleasant Street" (digitized 2012). Bridgewater Image Gallery. Image 24.
Available at: http://vc.bridgew.edu/bridgewater_images/24
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.