Glass Plate Negative
The Dyer School, one of the many one-room schoolhouses in Bridgewater, was originally built in 1772. These buildings were often moved to different locations in town to serve the needs of growing neighborhoods. The last location of the school was at the corner of Old Pleasant and Elm Streets. The school closed in 1940; the building was destroyed by fire in the 1960s.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Glass Plate Negatives Collection
"Dyer School (Scotland)" (digitized 2012). Bridgewater Image Gallery. Image 20.
Available at: http://vc.bridgew.edu/bridgewater_images/20
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.