Glass Plate Negative
East side of Bridgewater Central Square, circa 1880. The long shadow in the foreground is from the 100-foot town flagpole. The building to the right is the Bridgewater Town Hall. Commercial establishments on the block at that time included William Prophett’s furniture, carpet and undertaking business, J.H. Fairbanks Co. hardware store, the Ferguson shoe store, and the Bridgewater Inn at the end of the block.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Glass Plate Negatives Collection
"Bridgewater Central Square (east side)" (digitized 2012). Bridgewater Image Gallery. Image 2.
Available at: http://vc.bridgew.edu/bridgewater_images/2
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.