Glass Plate Negative
The rear view of the Rev. John Shaw home at 15 Plymouth Street shows a small shed-like structure—supposedly the remains of Colonel Josiah Edson’s first general store—which was moved to this location around 1775, when his new store was built in Bridgewater’s Central Square.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts Glass Plate Negatives Collection
"Shaw House (rear), 15 Plymouth Street" (digitized 2012). Bridgewater Image Gallery. Image 11.
Available at: http://vc.bridgew.edu/bridgewater_images/11
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.